Our Austrian Airlines Guided Tour
Austrian Airlines offers guided tours of the technical facilities at Vienna Airport.
During these tours, you can take a look inside an airline’s repair and maintenance facility
During the tour you can take a look at the wheel and brake workshop, the engine store, the hangars and of course the aircraft including the cockpit and passenger cabin of our long-haul aircraft (depending on the aircraft that is in the hangar at the time of the tour).
– Tours must be booked six weeks in advance.
– A complete list of group participants must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the tour.
– Group size is limited to 30 people.
– At least one chaperone is required for a group of 30.
– Parents are responsible for their children.
– One adult chaperone is required for each group of five children.
– For tours on weekends, there is a 30 euro travel fee for the guide.
– Tours can only take place between 9am and 5pm.
– Please note that smoking is prohibited throughout the tour.
– A tour of an aircraft is planned, but a cockpit tour cannot be guaranteed.
– The tour lasts approximately one and a half hours.